Monday 15 April 2013

More Dragons

My other animation for the dragon is the climbing. This should occur after the dragon lands on the trees. They should hit the tree, idle for a while, and then either fly away or climb up to a higher point. This animation isn't guaranteed to go in though, as it'll be up to me to make a judgement on whether that aspect of the dragons' behavior is worth the time it will take to implement. Hopefully it will be worth the time, but if I can have a greater impact working on other areas of the game, I will.

I'm quite happy with this one, its not quite finished, and it needs a lot of secondary on the tail adding in, but the overall movement seems to suggest climbing. The wings also feel slightly robotic, as they stick to a fairly consistent sideways translation, which could do with adjusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment