Saturday 5 May 2012

Week 10: Animating like crazy

Very short on time now. Especially as I'm going to the FMX conference next week, which should be great, but leaves me with little time to work. I need to get some really solid animation time in. I've been making good headway in my animations, with the walks all getting there and most of the mime pieces coming on their way.

I'm very wary of the fact that I still have to do the AnimTree, and get it running, for the ogre. This is possibly one of the more complex problems I'll have to face, seeing as its a complicated bit of UDK work, so I'm unsure how long it will take.

But overall, I think I should hit the deadline ok, maybe with some hit to the amount of work I can hand in due to the FMX trip. Here's one of the anims I'm working on now:

No comments:

Post a Comment