Friday 27 April 2012

Week 9: In the Game

Between bits of animation refinement, I've been in a scripting and UDK frenzy this week trying to get it working in the engine. It is all in and running now, and we're starting to get bits like placeholder weapons, but unfortunately there's some aspects that I just haven't been able to make work.

The team script I can't seem to get to work, largely due to my scripting inexperience. This means the Ogres and humans intermix on the teams, rather than forming distinct teams. Whilst this is a shame, I don't want to be too bogged down in scripting, so its something we'll have to leave for now. 

But the game is running, and we've got our characters running around in here fighting and shooting and generally working, which is very satisfying to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment